Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Plumbing Problems? Help is a phone call away

I use baby wipes to remove makeup because I dislike staining my bath cloths.  Unfortunately, someone ran out of toilet paper, saw them in the bathroom, did their deed, and flushed them down my toilet.

Ugh is backing up into my tub, and overflowing onto the Pergo style floors I put down just a few short years ago.  I'm nearly broke, and all the contractors I call are out of my immediate price range.  Fortunately for me, I found a plumbing contractor right here in Little Rock, Mississippi.

Not only was JAMES SEWER ROOTER SERVICE half the price of other local contractors, he was quick, efficient, friendly, courteous, and gave me a miniature flashlight and a  Calendar to boot.  Now that is what I call service.

If you have plumbing problems save yourself some money and call JAMES SEWER ROOTER SERVICE@ 601-479-1039.  It's a crappy job, but someone's got to do it!  

James has been servicing the Newton County area for over 18 year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog